Monday 2 January 2012

Welcome to My Life (Part 2)- by Mimi

So now I am 125kg, suffering joint pains, with some flares every now then which leave scars. I still couldn’t stand heat and my gastric are becoming worse, everywhere you go people tend to look at you disgustingly because you are obese, make jokes at your dreams because to them the reason why I am so fat is because I am lazy, dirty and stupid; in a nutshell what a wonderful place the world would have been if it weren’t for me. I never went shopping for clothes cause of my size, who am I kidding?! I could never be as beautiful as everyone else. There are times I can’t even look at myself in the mirror. I guess I have been keeping the hurt, hatred feelings for so long it is eating me inside.

Irony part is I am now a lecturer, whereby giving advice, nurture young minds is what I do. I am terrified when the first time I entered into a classroom thinking to myself, “Mimi what the hell were you thinking!! People will look at you funny again!”. Thank God all went well, I loved teaching and I taught them about life (rather than Tax all the time). All my students have tasks that they have to perform, do good deed at least once a day and never let anybody bring you down. I figured nobody should endure what I have gone through (sometimes still do!). The world is as bad as it is, the least thing I can do is trying to make it better with the power of knowledge. Here’s the irony part, people who don’t know me thinks that I am a happy go lucky person with loads of love and cares in the world; actually deep down I am very scared and still trying to avoid meeting strangers at all cost! I am not as out-going as people think I am. The lesser people I meet, the lesser they will talk about me. I mean how do you response when you are in an elevator to work when few idiots gave you their brilliant comments “ I am so disgusted by you please do not stand so close to me! Eat that’s all you do!!” other comments would be “ Oh dear I am so afraid just looking at you, your are so big and fat, if you are my child I would die  of embarrassment right now”. God, these people actually have no conscience at all and they are breeding throughout the world! I can’t tell them my life story saying that I am like this cause I am not well can I? I wish I could fall into a hole or become invisible.

Things will my self esteem went so bad until one day I reached a cross road, being hospitalized for acute bronchitis (great more drug to make me round!!). I started saying that I have to make full use of my life (at least what’s left of it anyway), with the help of my friends and family slowly started to gain my composure and strength in life.

I took dancing lessons, Latin American and was quite good at it. The instructor said anyone can dance despite of their size. Now I have been dancing for almost three years, taking dancing exams (eat that you mean and shallow people!) and PASSED. Though I have tried exercising and eating healthily, my body weight is yet to show any obvious changes reduce that much. Then somebody told me that the steroid intakes in the past had somehow influenced this phenomenon. 
 Me, passed my bronzed level Latin with highly commendable..

One fine day, a dear friend of mine introduced me to this kind lady who suggested me to take Transfer Factor by 4Life Reasearch. I said to her thanks but I think I will pass. Then she talked about the scientific thingy no drugs, all natural. Then I told her autoimmune has no cure and she insisted that I should give it a try.  I did some research on the net about 4LifeTransfer Factor and came across a lot of positive comments yet, I was still a little skeptical. I mean everybody can write comments. Up until I told my friends on 4Life Transfer Factor; suddenly all stories started to pour on how 4Life Transfer Factor help them to improve the quality of their lives. They advice me to try, I have known them for years and trusted their judgments but, I hesitated at first because,  I always attract freaky stuff like bees to honey. Then I started to think what if?, what else can I lose? You never know. No matter how old I get I have always been a sucker for being optimistic and I do, still believe in miracles.

So, I started to take 4Life Transfer Factor, for about 2 month’s time, I noticed that my joint pains have started to heal, the migraines and the gastric attacks are gone, and my menstrual cycle was getting better. The best part was the scars which previously would not heal, are gone! I don’t rely on drugs anymore (if not they are always in my purse, just in case). I know we are not in a movie where every wishes come true just like that. Things will take time to heal after all it has experienced in the past 19 years. 
I love to share this with anyone who wants to try; it seems that many people have already known about 4LifeTransfer Factor and have already started using it for themselves. But there are still more out there who don’t even know that there are always other alternatives. We are no Saints, but God will always listen to your needs and request; however God will not give to you just like that, you have to strive without giving up on hope and faith. God will help you through the means you least expected.

This is my first time writing about me, why am I writing this? Well nothing better to do maybe; or maybe just want to let you know that when things are as hopeless as they seem to be, if your heart is true, everything’s will turn out fine. As for me, I know how autoimmune can change a person’s life though there were times when I felt frustrated and wanted to gave up, there is a little voice in me saying “What if”.

Later,
Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment