Sunday 1 January 2012

My story by SYAHIDAH

My name is Syahidah. I am 34 years old and am currently staying in Ampang, Selangor. I’ve been diagnosed with two major medical life crisis, brain tumor and fibroid.

The brain tumour is called Acoustic Neuroma, or Schwanoma, or CP angle brain tumor. This tumour exists in hearing nerves, balancing nerves and facial nerves. It is a benign tumor and a primary brain tumor. The tumor will affect the hearing nerves and the balancing nerves of the patients. The symptoms include headaches, hearing loss and clumsy gait or vertigo.

The first time of the MRI scan report, (on July 2010 at HUKM), showed the tumor located at the right corner of my brain was already huge at 4.2 cm. It had already affected my hearing and balance and most of the time, I had headaches. My brain had already moved to the left as the tumour occupied the right brain and it had become too big. The tumor is very adjacent to the cerebellum. I will have to use a wheelchair for the rest of my life or be bedridden if the tumour becomes too large. It will affect the eating and the breathing as well since the brain controls everything and it can become life threatening if it is left without treatment.

The fibroid (quite a common health condition), were scanned last year too at HUKM since March 2011. I’ve been to a clinic and they have forwarded my case to a hospital. The scan showed that there were two fibroids, on both sides (left and right), each at about 3.5cm and 7.2 cm respectively.

It was then I was introduced by a friend to try  4LifeTransfer Factor. I consulted my doctor at the clinic before consuming 4Life Transfer Factor. The doctor is also familiar with Transfer Factor and told me to consume it. Since then, starting August 2011, I have consumed Transfer Factor. I hoped that the bleeding which started since February 2011 and my daily headaches could be contained.

For the first day, following an advice from a friend, I consumed 15 tablets of Transfer Factor. I went to sleep as usual that night. When I woke up in the morning, it’s already 8 am. I did not hear the alarm clock that I put just beside me. The alarm was supposed to wake me up at 5.45 am, but I did not hear it. After two (2) days consuming Transfer Factor, the bleeding stopped and the headache was bearable. If not, I will have to sit in a washroom for at least 15 minutes.

During my second brain tumor surgery in USA, I was in ICU for 2 days and was discharged from the hospital only 5 days after the surgery. I could walk in the ICU, ate as usual, and climbed the stairs in the hospital. It was a fast recovery compared to the first surgery at HUKM last October 2010, where I needed three (3) weeks to one month to be able to walk as usual without using a wheelchair. I did not realise that I have consumed one bottle of Transfer Factor during my recovery at USA. I believe, there were many factors for my fast recovery, and one of it is 4 Life Transfer Factor. It helps me to recover faster!

Thank you to my fellow friends, who had introduced to me the 4Life Transfer Factor. I did a research about Transfer Factor, and it was superb! It was amazing because 4Life Transfer Factor helps improve my quality of life.

Most of us are healthy enough already. Most people think that there is no need to have supplements. Are we starting thinking of consuming supplements when the health conditions are low only?

Hugs,
Syidah

2 comments:

  1. I am regularly gotten some information about Pemphigus Natural Treatment in any case; really, the wording of this request makes me somewhat uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete